Cornerstone Recruiting is an executive search firm that began with a belief that staffing solutions don’t have to be “one size fits all.” Each client’s business requirements and financial capabilities are as unique as their workforce needs, so why not offer a variety of solutions and customized responses to choose from? Thus, from a make-shift, basement office, Cornerstone began its quest to deliver the passion, tenacity, and dedication to every assignment – that each valued partner deserves.
Over the years, Cornerstone has earned a reputation for performing beyond client’s expectations and providing qualified personnel for even the toughest assignments. Our recruiting methods are unique, and utilize tactics that most companies do not explore when hiring. Cornerstone recruiters do not solely rely on posting jobs online or on resume boards, but instead combine traditional proven recruiting techniques with an innovative headhunting style to mine for and uncover passive candidates. We then interest them in better opportunities with better companies…yours!
We highly value the professional and individual relationships we form with our clients, and make every effort to fully comprehend their business objectives. We care about careers – not just jobs. We want to be an extension of our client’s team, not simply a vendor. This philosophy ensures a thorough understanding of a company’s business operations and the specific employees it needs to get a staffing fit just right, every time.
What Makes Us Different
Cornerstone Recruiting is a fully integrated staffing and recruiting firm, and is comprised of top recruiting professionals who have specific knowledge of the industries they represent. Having current, hands-on experience enables our recruiters to efficiently identify and target a particular audience to draw from. And while many agencies recruit using obsolete methods, Cornerstone’s modern, personal approach is guaranteed to attract today’s most savvy talent.
- JobDiva – Our in-house, proprietary database is updated constantly to ensure that all potential passive candidates are captured in real time. All candidates entered into JobDiva are organized according to location, position, pay scale, and keyword for easy recall later.
- Industry Specific Recruiting – Cornerstone is comprised of divisions that specifically target and focus on certain industries : Construction & Skilled Trades, Facilities & Building Management, Architecture & Engineering, and Manufacturing. Our teams have actual, hands-on experience working in these fields, which translates to a more thorough search and better communication with those professionals.
- Non-traditional Recruiting Methods – We operate on the sense that “if the candidate exists, we will find them.” Aside from traditional techniques, Cornerstone recruiters regularly attend networking events, exhibit at industry specific trade shows, and proactively develop and organize pools of prospects from the passive candidates we encounter during our daily recruiting activities. We take recruiting to the next level through multidimensional marketing tactics, which enables us to focus on different groups of demographics. For example, we were the recent corporate sponsor for a professional Bass Fisherman, who wore Cornerstone Recruiting gear for print ads and televised fishing events and had our logo wrapped on his boat and truck. This creative tactic exposed our brand to passive candidates in the Construction and Skilled Trades arena.
- Customized Recruiting Solutions – If one of our traditional solutions does not fit your need, we will custom tailor one. With options such as Contingency Search for Executive Staff, Contingency Search for Skilled Trades Workers, Temporary Staffing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Onsite Recruiting, HR Outsourcing, Applicant Tracking System Implementation, or Recruiting-on-Demand, we are dedicated to providing genuine solutions and building long-term relationships.
- Structure & Approach – Each division is managed by a principal of Cornerstone, which ensures one point-of-contact, undivided attention to detail, and seamless information flow. The hours we keep have played an integral role in identifying and capturing passive candidates. We realize that a potential candidate may not speak openly during the day or at work, so we continue recruiting long after the competition has closed up for the night and during weekend hours.